Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617
Monday, 29 September 2008
............... After doing a few stretches I escorted all our subbies monthly kits to the post office - Several people laughed at the state of me and my toppling loads... but, they made there without any disasters and should now be winging their way around the country - YEAH!
Here is a wee piccie of my second layout using the kit:
Saturday, 27 September 2008
Some more of Michelles guest DT work....
Thursday, 25 September 2008
fancy coming over to this.....
Michelles fab DT work for our october r'n'b kit!
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
......... this is a layout of our Mum and Dad. See any similarities? (I think Lou looks quite like Daddy!)
Labels: Monthly Scrapbooking Kits
Tuesday, 23 September 2008
October's Monthly Kit
Monday, 15 September 2008
Something Old, Something New
After some deliberation we have put together a challenge for our October Crop - it is time for all our crop'ees to raid their stash supplies:
1. Entries can be either a layout or a piece of altered art
2. Each entry must contain 'something old, something new'... an opportunity to use up some of your old stash and incorporate it with some of your funky new Cleo Crafts stash!
3. Old Stash can be from any source. New stash must have been purchased from Cleo Crafts.
4. There is no set theme. Feel free to let your imaginations roam wherever you want them too.
5. Entries will be judged by Tara on the 11th October... at the end of the crop - so feel free to either bring your entry with you or scrap it on the day.
The prize will be a lovely Cleo Craft's 'ribbon bundle of the winner's choosing.
I have completed two layouts as an example. The giggle papers have been crowding out my paper tray for approximately two years... whilst the plain bazzill cardstock, bo bunny chipboard and ric rac are all from Cleo Crafts!
Thursday, 11 September 2008
we are very busy at the mo ordering in new stash and Tara putting together our next months kits..... both monthly and the ribbons and blooms kits.... samples are winging their way to our DT this weekend,...... YAY!