Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Wednesday 31 October 2012

big weekend ahead...

its a big weekend coming up for us at Cleo Crafts - Tara and I are off to complete our childrens craft sessions with Afasic NI in Belfast on Friday night - I am looking forward to meeting up with the boys again and finishing our little projects - then on Saturday it's Joy's big Christmas Craft day - my only responsibility is to make the soup :)  lets hope I don't mess that part up! 

Then onto Monday night and the visit to Downtrick's Patchwork & Craft ladies group for our enormous cardmaking class.... the cards are prepped and we have up to 30 ladies coming!   I think I will have a well deserved rest on Tuesday!

Photos will be posted for all of these events - keep an eye out :) 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home