Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Friday 23 July 2010

Thurs night cards



Last night we made baby cards using some of the Kars stamp packs (only £1.99!) and papers from Kaisercraft Little Miss and Little Man range - here are two that Carol was doing today - she came by the shop and spent the day here making cards.... the day has flown by and shutting up shop in about half an hour.

I have got the idea of organising another retreat into my head and I know from past experience that it will be at the back of my mind until I get something booked.... all I need to do is get Tara onside :D or else get myself organised to do classes myself - eeek! On the flip side, I am ready for my first kids class this Tuesday - we are going to make door hangers - heaven knows how it will go as my first customers are all about four years old - cue glitter, glue and lots of sequin messiness!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home