Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Friday 28 March 2008


Well since I am about to go off down to the south of Ireland this weekend to visit my sister-in-law and all the rellies, I thought I should probably let you see the whole of Aprils kit in its glory.... subbies will be getting theirs hopefully on Tuesday and anyone else who wants one can let us know and we can get them out later in the week... kits to non-subbies are £7.99 plus £1.95 p&p


Join in our thread on UK Scrappers if you want to chat abou tthe kit and show off your talents when you get one!! (one kit that is, not one talent haha)


2 Comments:

Blogger mandijane said...

Lookin gooooooooooood

28 March 2008 at 17:42  
Blogger Gemma said...

Yes, only a few days to wait, my postie better not even attempt to come to mine without my kit!!

28 March 2008 at 17:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home