Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Wednesday 26 March 2008

Holidaying in New England




I decided that it was finally time to use up some paper that I have had in my personal stash for a couple of years. Can't believe it took me so long - i love these papers! They are from Li'l Davis Designs. I think Lou and I will have to source their papers for our stock.

The pictures were taken during a holiday that my hubby and I took in September 2007. It was such an amazing trip. We went to Boston and Vermont. The best part was definately the whale watching in Cape Anne. Roll on more holidays!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stine66 said...

Really NICE Lo's - great to use some of the "old" stach.

27 March 2008 at 07:03  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great LOs. Love the colours.

27 March 2008 at 08:47  
Blogger thebigandyt said...

Hey, thats me. Do i get royalties or anything

27 March 2008 at 13:03  
Blogger thebigandyt said...

hey louise try joining http://technorati.com/ it is trying to build a social network of blogs and does it quite well.

27 March 2008 at 13:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home