Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Sunday 4 May 2008

cutesy scrapbooking......

Had to share this with you all..... found this while surfing about 'retreats' and made me laugh....

And while the concept of scrapbooking may be fundamentally cutesy to begin with, you will see women take the cute factor to dangerously saccharin extremes. Women have been spotted 'journaling' letters addressed to themselves, but written in the 'voice' of their newborn child:

Dear Mommy - You are the absolute bestest Mommy any baby could ever have in the whole world. I'm so lucky to have you as my Mommy, and I don't ever want to share you at all. Can I stay with you forever and ever?
-- Love and sloppy kisses, Baby Janie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home