Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Thursday 22 May 2008

keeping a houseplant alive




I am setting myself a challenge - I am having no luck with plants this year so i bought this little one y'day at the local garden centre and am going to see if I can keep it alive AND flowering through the summer.....hmmmm

On crafty news, we got our stash of gorgeous DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies in today so its all uploaded into the shop but i have a feeling it will be snapped up pretty quickly!!

2 Comments:

Blogger dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the DCWV stuff! I can cope with crafty flowers but I'm no good with the real thing!

22 May 2008 at 17:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love those brads! And Sarah looks in her element!

24 May 2008 at 09:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home